How can we help you?
1. How long will it take to clean my oven?
Most standard ovens can be cleaned within two hours, range or poor conditioned ovens can take up to three hours.
2. Are the chemicals you use safe for pets and children?
We only use ECO products, meaning no hard chemicals are used. Our ECO products produce no fumes or noxious gases meaning they are perfectly safe to use in the presence of children or animals.
3. Are you cleaning products safe for the environment?
Yes cleaning products are 100% fully ECO, biodegradable and will not harm the environment.
4. How long will I need to wait to use my oven?
As soon as our oven cleaner has finished cleaning, you can use your oven right away. We uses ECO products only which means your oven is perfectly safe to use straight away.
5. Do you remove any parts of the oven for cleaning?
Yes we will clean the ovens original racks, side & back panels, and fan if removable.
6. Do you remove the doors and/or glass?
Most of the time yes, however, on rare occasions this may not be possible, normally this is due to poor condition of seals or screws. Slide and hide doors are known for their many faults with their hinge lock and holding bars. These doors will be assessed before any removal and the decision will be up to the clients who will take full responsibility.
7. Do you stock replacement oven parts?
Yes, we have a stock of replacement bulbs and extractor filters. Some items may require ordering, depending on the make and model of your oven.
8. Do you clean commercial ovens as well as domestic ovens?
No, currently we only clean domestic ovens.
9. Do you take deposits?
We only take deposits for December bookings, this is non refundable. The deposit amount is then deducted from the final payment on completion of the clean.
Can’t see an answer to your question?
Please contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you further.